This guide has been created to complement your library instruction session for English 101/111. The information that is covered in class will be provided here, along with additional information that may assist you with your English 101/111 assignments.
This guide covers topics that are discussed during your English 101/111 library instruction session.
Some of the topics covered in this guide are:
This last tab of this guide contains handouts in case you want to print out some of the information covered during class. We encourage you to continue reviewing this guide even after you leave English 101/111, as it contains information you will need during your entire career at FSU.
Contact a research librarian!
In Person: Stop by the Library Services Main Desk on the 3rd floor of the library
Chat with a Librarian 24/7: Ask a Librarian!
Research Consultations: Research Consultations provide you with a one-on-one consultation with a reference librarian. If you are a distance student we can set up a meeting with you via phone, Skype, or another method which works best for you. Please use the following URL to schedule a session with a reference librarian:https://forms.frostburg.edu/37
• Book Stacks P — Z
• Oversized Books
• Group Study Tables
• Group and Individual Study Rooms
• Book Stacks A — N
• Dr. David M. Gillespie Special Collections
• J. Glenn Beall Archives Room
• Pearl F. Ort Conference Room
• Student Storage Lockers
• Library Services Main Desk
• Library Instruction Classroom
• Interlibrary Loan Office
• Technical Services Department
• Photocopier/Printers/Vending Machines
• Lost and Found
• New Book and DVD Arrivals
• PCs and Macs
• Second Floor Service Desk
• Library Director’s Office/Administrative Assistant
• Media, Maps, Government Documents
• Children’s Literature Collection
• Periodicals, Journals, Newspapers
• Printers, Scanners
• Group Study Rooms
• PCs and Macs
Want to chat with a librarian? Type in your question and click Send.