Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Access E-Books
To search for e-books in the library, you have several options:
- The library's homepage has a box that says OneSearch.
- Using this box you can search on the topic of your choice.
- You can search by keyword, author, or title.
- Once you enter your search terms, select Search,
- The results screen will come up and will contain many different types of results (books, e-books, and articles).
- You can narrow down the results to just e-books.
- To narrow down results to just e-books, on the left hand-side of the results screen - under Publication Type - Select eBooks.
- You will now only get results that are e-books.
- To access the e-book just click on the title of the e-book.
Searching the Library Catalog
- Click on the link that says FSU Catalog
- Once in the catalog, click on the Advanced Search link at the top of the page.
- Type in your keyword for what you are searching for.
- Under Format, select E-Books.
- Click the Search button.
- You will now have a list of E-Books that the library has available.
- Click on the Find It button to access the e-book electronically.
** If you are off-campus, you will need to log-in using your barcode and last name to access e-books.